|Posted by Tay Valley Bible Camp on June 7, 2020 at 2:20 PM|
Statement on Covid-19
Camp dates are subject to change and we are currently working on the assumption that we will be limiting enrollment to 15 campers total. We will be taking campers based on the registrations and after 15 it will be a waiting list. We would ask that you please be considerate of others when you apply online. Don’t hold a spot if you are not serious about coming to camp. In the event that camp is canceled, we will be refunding any and all monies that have been received for registration and unused fees.
Drive-thru drop off & pick up:
• Drop off: Campers will receive a temperature and symptom check before being signed in. You will drop your camper off at the registration area and a camp staff member will escort them to their cabin. You will have the opportunity to meet their cabin leaders. We ask that ONLY the camper leave the vehicle, all others stay in the vehicle.
• Pick up: You will pick up you camper(s) from registration area after signing them out. Please do NOT exit your vehicle.
Health & hygiene practices:
• Campers will be instructed at the beginning of the day and reminded regularly of good hygiene practices (ie. hand washing, coughing/sneezing into a tissue or elbow, physical distancing from other bubbles).
• Campers and staff will be temperature & symptom checked daily.
Cleaning & Disinfecting procedures:
• We have a dedicated cleaning staff, who will thoroughly clean and disinfect the building regularly.
• Bathrooms will be disinfected 3 times a day and more frequently as required.
• Tables will be disinfected between uses during mealtimes.
• High-touch surfaces in cabins and high use buildings will be disinfected three times a day.
Program & Activities:
• Recreation staff will wear face masks in any instance where physical distancing cannot be maintained to safely run an activity.
• All program equipment will be sanitized after use. What happens if my camper has symptoms?
• Campers and staff will be screened and temperature checked at arrival and daily during the week. Anyone with 2 symptoms (or 1 symptom if that symptom is purple toes or fingers) will be sent home, and parents will instructed to self-isolate the child and call 811 for directions.
• Campers should have a face mask with them on arrival. This will be identified as their mask and will be placed in safe keeping.